[Zope] Transparent Folders

Stephan Richter srichter@cbu.edu
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 23:20:25 -0600

>         Sadly its not working though, am I correct in thinking that this
> functionality
>         exists? Am I missing a patch or something?

No, that should work. I use Transparent Folders all the time. The current
version has a little acquisition bug, but this should not affect you. I
think the Transparent Folder Patch is not applied.

When you start Zope, does it say:

Applying TransparentFolders patch version 0.2.

If not, you have to make the following adjustment in
lib/python/OFS/__init__.py:

try:
     # Apply the TransparentFolders patch.
     import Products.TransparentFolders.TransparentFolderPatch
except: pass # The patch may have been removed.

These lines may not exist, if you did not install the product properly.

Regards,
Stephan

--
Stephan Richter