[Zope] Re: API and namespace

Alexander DePauli a.depauli@depauli.com
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 15:21:20 +0100

Hi Sven, Hi Zopistas!

thank you for your quick and swift answer!

I wish I could understand that piece of code to its full extent...
...I nowhere find a documentation for the methods "NewFolder_add()" and
"Document_add()" in your code - did I miss something or are they just
placeholders for the API-methods like "manage_addFolder" etc.?

Ah, one more question: I'm just a bit confused - is there any reason for
the naming of "manage_addProduct()"?
This sounds like someone could add a Product (you know, these quite
useful things stored in Zope/lib/python/ - but I merely wish to add some
folders and stuff like this.
Any clue for me so that I understand the concept behind the stage?

All the best + cheers,
Alexander

Sven Hohage schrieb:

> Hallo Alexander,
> this works for me->
>
>         <dtml- with "manage_addProduct['myProduct']">
>              <dtml- call "NewFolder_add (_.None, _, NoRedir=1)">
>         </dtml-with>
>         <dtml-with "_.getitem(idOfNewFolder)">
>                  <dtml- with "manage_addProduct['myProduct']">
>                       <dtml- call "Document_add (_.None, _, NoRedir=1)">
>                  </dtml-with>
>         </dtml-with>
> Bye
>    Sven
http://www.herrenausstatter.de - Der Online-Herrenausstatter
Kostenlose Serviceline: 0800 -999 66 33
Versandkostenfreie Lieferung - 30 Tage Rückgaberecht
Verwaltungsadresse:
DePauli.com Aktiengesellschaft
Stahlgruberring 3 - 81829 München
Telefon: 089 / 530 75 170 - Telefax 089 / 514 50 666