[Zope] How about a Zope 2.3a1, ZBook 2.3a1, and Python 2.3a1

jimbo jimbo@tacomaplace.com
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 23:10:24 -0800

Just a thought.  About a month ago this would have sounded far fetched, but now that Guido is in the house, when might we expect the Zope Python version to change from 1.5.2 to 2.x?  Imho for the book the Python version for Zope should at least be 2.xa1

 It seems to me that by the time the book is finalized your team could deliver a basic core Zope 2.x Python 2.x release.  My understanding is that its not that big of an issue.  I'm sure it would just make the marketing team giddy.
-Jimbo