[Zope] Lost with navigation using objectValues

Tim Cook twcook@iswt.com
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 11:31:34 -0600

Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:

> my code, in a DTML method in the root folder:

Are you sure you put it in a DTML Method and not a DTML Document?
The code looks fine.

> If I call it from /index_html, it works fine. If I call it from any
> other document anywhere, I just get <ul></ul> (so I'm sure the method
> has been called) but nothing else as if objectValues sent nothing (no
> need to say that I *have* subfolders an I also tried without the
> 'Folder' restriction, with the same result).

This leads me to believe that it's in a DTML Document. It is
looking in the current documents namespace and not in the root
folder namespace.

HTH,
-- Tim Cook, President --
Free Practice Management,Inc. | http://FreePM.com
Office: (901) 884-4126
Censorship: The reaction of the ignorant to freedom.