[Zope] What version of Python Methods - no - Scripts for 2.2.4?

Ron Bickers rbickers@logicetc.com
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 00:13:01 -0500

I got PythonScripts running on 2.2.4 after doing the following:

1) Install PythonScripts from CVS just like any other Product.

2) Add these lines to lib/python/AccessControl/__init__.py:

from SecurityInfo import ClassSecurityInfo, ModuleSecurityInfo
from SecurityInfo import ACCESS_PRIVATE
from SecurityInfo import ACCESS_PUBLIC
from SecurityInfo import ACCESS_NONE
from SecurityInfo import secureModule

3) Add the CVS version of SecurityInfo.py to lib/python/AccessControl/

It works in my limited testing, but I have no idea if something is badly
broken that just hasn't shown itself yet.

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.
rbickers@logicetc.com