[Zope] ZWiki hierarchy seems to be broken

Simon Michael simon@joyful.com
14 Dec 2000 15:11:03 -0800

Timothy Grant <tjg@exceptionalminds.com> writes:
> I just went digging through all the properties of the pages that didn't have
> headers, and compared them to the properties for the pages that did, and I
> noticed that they were all parented wrong! I didn't think to look there. I
> had changed the name of the FrontPage to something else, which broke all the
> parent links.

Ahhh. That's good to know. So the header was there, but showing no
parents. And ideally all parent links would get adjusted on page
rename or deletion.

Frank is your problem similar ? Does reparenting a few pages improve
the situation ?

Best regards
-Simon