[Zope] Creating attributes in ZClass instances

David Bustos bustos@its.caltech.edu
Sun, 17 Dec 2000 17:57:08 -0800

I have a ZClass named Event.  Event objects need to keep a list of
people signed up for them, so they had a lines property named 'people'.
But lines properties have odd semantics, and I want to store arbitrary
objects rather than strings (i.e. it shouldn't be edited through the web
like a lines property is).  So I would like for the 'people' attributes
of Event objects to be regular Python lists.

It seems that I should create this attribute in the Event_add
constructor in my Product.  But how do I do that?

Thanks,
David Bustos