[Zope] Newbie question: adding a tinyTables object

Richard Blumberg richard@wmblake.com
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 21:18:45 -0500

No, that's the problem. The icon isn't a broken box, but a regular
product icon. Clicking on the link shows that there's one item in
TinyTablesPlus, a Help document; when I open that, it tells me that
there are no items in TinyTablesPlus. So Zope seems to be seeing the
product, but not adding a TinyTable to the list of Available Objects.
Is there some setting that I need to change?

Sorry to be so dense. It's tantalizing to have all this power so
close at hand, and not be able to access it.

Richard