[Zope] I love you! (Re: [Zope] Troubles importing module DemoPortal.zexp)

Tres Seaver tseaver@digicool.com
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 21:21:01 -0500

"Francisco M. Marzoa Alonso" <fmmarzoa@loyalt-e.com> wrote:

> You was on right, it has been imported succesfull now :D
>
> Thanks a lot, Morten :)
>
> El Lun 18 Dic 2000 12:58, escribiste:
> > [Francisco M. Marzoa Alonso]
> >
> > | Error Type: ImportError
> > | Error Value: No module named PythonMethod.PythonMethod
> > |
> > | Package files that I'm using are:
> > |
> > | Zope-2.2.2-linux2-x86.tgz
> > | ZopePTK-0.9.2-src.tar.gz
> > |
> > | Can someone help me with this?
> >
> > I guess you need to install the PythonMethod product, downloadable
> > from http://www.zope.org/Members/4am/PythonMethod .

I'm glad Morten was able to help you with this.  To raise the
likelihood of finding helpful, PTK-aware folks like Morten,
please ask PTK-specific questions on the ZopePTK mailing list:

  mailto:zope-ptk@zope.org

Or consult the archives, linked from the subscription page: