[Zope] Newbie question - Link between Methods based on Authorization

Michal Krejza michal.krejza@gfdisa.cz
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 11:11:34 +0100

I am still newbie in Zope, so my question may be stupid - sorry.

I have problem with access to method. Example - There are two methods: A and
B. Method A contains common information, accessible for all user (include
anonymous). Source code in method B updates data for method A and access for
method B is restrict only for users with roles "AdminTables". There is a
link from method A to method B in the code of script A, and this link is
viewable for all user (also for anonym). After click on this link, user is
asked for authentication. So there is no problem, but HOW MAKE THIS LINK
VIEWABLE ONLY FOR USER WITH AUTORIZATION FOR OBJEKT B ???

Thx for your tips, Michal