[Zope] A groupware package for zope

jimbo jimbo@tacomaplace.com
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 15:20:11 -0800

>>For the last couple of months I've been working on a groupware
>>package for Zope, named ZopeGUM.  It has reached version
>>0.1.63 now, and it's in steady progress.
>
>Are you planning on making a win32 version.
>I had a problem tring to run it.
>Something about posix module missing.

Just to clarify this.  Windows NT is posix compliant
so it seems to work ok on that platform. 9x lacks the posix support. I just verified on both systems.
  I believe there are ways to change the code but I'm not sure it's worth it for Win9x.
  It looks good and since I now have it on my NT machine you can expect
more feedback.
Thanks,
-Jimbo