[Zope] Precompiled w/Apache?

Edward Muller edwardam@home.com
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 13:49:18 -0500

Even if you compiled zope...on a PII 450 it only took a few minutes...

and the process was (minus the apache stuff)...

get source tar.gz

unpack in a location

run python w_pcgi (or python wo_pcgi) (wo or w is dependant on if you want
pcgi or not...you probably want wo_pcgi)

chown -R user.group of the account who will use zope

./start

done... (I probably forgot a step...but the README/docs are very clear on how
to set it up)