[Zope] Anonymous user

Jim Washington jwashin@vt.edu
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 08:13:30 -0500

There might be a couple more variables to consider.

If I were trying to get back into my site I would try:

1.  Clearing the browser cache
2.  Using the "superuser" name and password
3.  Going directly to the management pages:  /manage_workspace
(manage_access does security, and manage_UndoForm has the undo stuff if
you just want to undo the last permissions change)
4.  Using a different browser (the "username:password@" convention is
apparently not handled uniformly by the various browsers).

Cookies should not make too much of a difference, but management screens
do use them for the tree tags and height/width of edit boxes.  You are
still using basic authentication, I presume?

Keep trying.  All is not lost.  One of the above or some combination
ought to work.

-- Jim Washington