[Zope] zope, worldpilot, IMAP, POP...

marc lindahl marc@bowery.com
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 14:03:15 -0500

That's why I thought it was a cool idea to use the 'catchall' or dead.letter
account - there's no security problems or administration problems.  Instead,
the 'pain' is managing that stuff inside zope, including parsing through one
big mailbox to 'divvy up' the mail - probably by some cron job every few
minutes.