[Zope] [BUG] calling a constructor crashes Zope

Steve Spicklemire steve@spvi.com
Mon, 25 Dec 2000 14:41:00 -0500 (EST)

Hi Andreas,

   I would be really surprised if this were a python problem.
Are you using any other extensions with your product? Can you
post a more complete set of code that shows how this constructor
is really called? It sounds like the heap is getting corrupted
somehow, maybe a bad Py_DECREF?

thanks,
-steve