[Zope] Tree Tag and DTML-Documents

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Wed, 02 Feb 2000 11:59:35 +0000

Hi,

I can't get the tree tag to work in DTML documents. All they do is dump the
following HTML in:

<TABLE CELLSPACING="0">
</TABLE>

They appear to work fine in DTML-Methods and what I'd like to do is have a site
navigator down the left of the page. I'm trying to do with with a
standard_html_header that is as follows:

<HTML><HEAD><TITLE><!--#var title--></TITLE></HEAD><BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF">
<TABLE><TR><TD BGCOLOR="#FFE9A3">

<dtml-tree OCM>
  <dtml-var id> - <dtml-var title>
</dtml-tree>

</TD><TD>

This is where it gets wierd. This only works when viewing DTML methods. DTML
documents have the same problem as above. Of course, index_html is a DTML
document by default and so it doesn't show the navigator.

Any ideas?

Chris