[Zope] Re: Zope Sites and Info Needed to Convince Boss

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 11:54:08 -0500

We are keeping stats and we do have reports... I dunno about making
them open to the public right now, but maybe...

Note also that to be honest and as I'm thinking about it this isn't
quite a fair test for Zope either.  DC has 20 people who know Zope
inside and out because they wrote it.  The zope.org story is probably
not indicative of a normal situation and probably wouldn't hold much
weight with a potential evaluator.

Chris McDonough     mailto:chrism@digicool.com
Digital Creations   http://www.digicool.com
Publishers of Zope  http://www.zope.org