[Zope] Need help : Zope servers hanging.

Sam Gendler sgendler@impossible.com
Wed, 02 Feb 2000 11:11:07 -0800

This can, of course, create a huge problem if a catalog search returns one of
these methods, and a user clicks on it.  I wound up setting up my catalogs to
only search through dtml documents...

--sam

--
Sam Gendler
Chief Technology Officer - Impossible, Inc.