[Zope] Expiring sessions

Timothy Grant tjg@avalongroup.net
Wed, 02 Feb 2000 16:48:48 -0800

Hi all,

I'm using SQLSession, and would love to expire a session, but don't know
how to do so.

My situation is this. I have an app with a "welcome" screen with links
to a number of other pages that have various functionality. As long as
my user has a "current" session open, I want to keep session management
running, but if they leave the browser and come back then I want to
force a new session. I don't really know how best to do that as the main
screen is displayed regularly in "normal" operations, I can't clear my
session everytime that that page displays. I also need to know what the
best method of clearing out the SQL DB. is when a session expires.

Thanks.

--
Stand Fast,
    tjg.

Chief Technology Officer              tjg@exceptionalminds.com
Red Hat Certified Engineer            www.exceptionalminds.com
Avalon Technology Group, Inc.                   (503) 246-3630