[Zope] SybaseDA-2.0b2-src.tgz

Christopher Petrilli petrilli@digicool.com
Thu, 03 Feb 2000 14:54:27 -0500

On 2/3/00 2:42 PM, Hung Jung Lu at hungjunglu@hotmail.com wrote:

> (1) I was trying to download the new version of SybaseDA,
> but the link provided in http://www.zope.org/ is not
> working:
> http://www.zope.org/Products/DA/SybaseDA/SybaseDA-2.0b2-src.tgz

This is fixed, it had a space at the end for some reason.

> (2) Please make sure that the DECIMAL data type is properly
> supported before releasing the final copy of the adapter.
> I've had problems with DECIMAL data type when it has
> more than 9 digits.

Can you please specify what the exact behaviour problem IS?  We treat any
NUMBER data type with DECIMAL(10,0) or greater as a python long because it
can not be represented accurately in a 32-bit integer.  The option (as was
treated before) is to return a float, but this is losing accuracy.

Chris