[Zope] authentication with NDS

elijah wright elw@dns1.stderr.org
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 15:19:21 -0600 (CST)

> No, Not yet. I'm hoping to get Novell to sponsor this port so we can
> make it open source. Shameful, but true. :-(
> (Novell is interested.. but they're also looking at PHP)
> Are you interested in Zope on NetWare, or just NDS authentication
> from, say, Windows..

mostly zope on netware.  which i assume means there's an NLM python port,
too.  :)   i had this neat little flash of insight that said something
like "umm, HEY, you could run your zope on the netware server and not have
to screw with begging for a second machine to run it on"... since in
reality all the people who need access to anything zope here have accounts
on netware as their primary login anyway.... :)

an NDS auth folder product for zope is cool too, though.  at this point
the "target" machine for zope is a solaris machine, though... :)

elijah