[Zope] index_html and DreamWeaver

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Fri, 04 Feb 2000 12:30:25 +0000

Hi,

I'm trying out DreamWeaver as a possible editing client for DTML Documents in
Zope. It seems to work pretty well, except for a few snags. I see that Zope's
FTP can't handle renaming of files. Also, you can't work in a version through
FTP.

These can be sidestepped though, unfortunately DreamWeaver on my PC won't edit
files that don't have an extension. I've seen previous posts on this but no
solution. Any ideas?

The other approach is to have all files end in .html. This has it's advantages
in that you kindof need to do it for search engines to index those pages anyway,
which leave index_html. Is there any way you can tell Zope to look for
index.html instead of index_html?

Cheers,

Chris