[Zope] Python.exe causes an exception in NT

Graham Chiu anon_emouse@hotmail.com
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 22:52:08 +1200

Zope/Zserver died today on my test machine when a remote user performed
a sql query that returned most of the 40Mb of the database.  This was
basically searching for the letter 'A' about the description fields.

I am using NT4 sp5 with 128Mb ram, and Zope 2.1.2

NT monitor showed that memory usage only climbed to 50%.

On the 2nd 'next 50 records', Zserver/Zope dies with a python.exe
exception.  I can consistently reproduce this.

I don't think this should be happening to me :-(

-------
Regards,        Graham Chiu
gchiu<at>compkarori.co.nz
http://www.compkarori.com/dynamo - The Homebuilt Dynamo