[Zope] Programmatically creating a DTML Document?

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Sun, 06 Feb 2000 15:58:07 -0500

Ha, there's a *lot* of them you can look in.  But don't make it hard on
yourself.  GO to http://www.codecatalog.com and type in the name of the
function you're looking for... it'll come up with a list of .py files...
generally the first one is the one that has the function definition in
it.. although inheritance can make this less than 100% accurate, it's
worth a shot.  You can do the same thing locally by doing something like

grep -R -i "def manage_addDTMLDocument" *|more

from within the Zope directory.  Sometimes this pays off, sometimes it
doesn't.

Yeah, we know, we know.  :-)