[Zope] Zope, Linux, and MDB files

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Sun, 06 Feb 2000 21:26:27 -0500

Probably the easiest way is to set up both boxes and then use XML-RPC
from the Linux box to talk to the NT box (upon which is installed an
ODBC adapter).   See Amos Latteier's XML-RPC article at
http://www.xml.com/pub/2000/01/xmlrpc/index.html for more info.

We are trying also to come up with a solution that is to include
OpenLink's UDBC, which would allow you to directly connect to an ODBC
datasource from a Linux box.  We haven't developed the drivers for this
yet, however.