[Zope] upgrading to 2.1.3 and acl_users

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Mon, 07 Feb 2000 09:52:33 -0500

Cornelius,

I noticed this too the other day.

It's a form problem.  It's not a serious issue, just that the form that
comes with 2.1.3 (and 2.1.2, and maybe even 2.1.0) for editing users
doesn't have the proper DTML to show the old username and password.  I'm
not even sure that this wasn't a feature.

I will either fix it or put it in the collector soon.