[Zope] User Access Question

James W. Howe jwh@allencreek.com
Mon, 07 Feb 2000 15:40:04 -0500

The web site that I'm working on is going to have an area which is only
available to users who have registered with the site.  Registration will
require filling out some simple information and this information will be
checked against a master database of allowed users.  When a user connects
to the site, only certain information will be visible until they
login.  What sort of tools and techniques can I use with Zope to help
simplify this task?  For example, how does Zope.org manage it's user
base?  Are there particular samples/products I should be looking at?

Any tips or pointers on this subject would be appreciated.

Thanks

James W. Howe				mailto:jwh@allencreek.com
Allen Creek Software, Inc.		pgpkey: http://ic.net/~jwh/pgpkey.html
Ann Arbor, MI  48103