[Zope] FAQ product needed for Zope.org?

Tom Deprez tom.deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Tue, 08 Feb 2000 10:47:50 +0100

Hi Darran,

I don't know if you know about ZDP? But this is one of the ZDP projects.

You can have a look at zdp.zope.org:8080 (and go to the new site).

The ZFAQ can be easely incorporated, we only need some time, or someone who
wants to put some free time of his own in it. For creating ZFAQ, you only
have to use some ZClasses of ZDP-Tools from Maik, who also wrote a nice
document on how to do this, so you see, this won't be that hard.

If you, or somebody else is interested, we can make you maintainer of ZFAQ
for ZDP. Of course, all your work will be overwelmed with thanks form all
Zope-users and ZDP-colleagues.

Regards, Tom.