[Zope] Parse a file

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Tue, 08 Feb 2000 10:09:59 -0500

Pedro,

You can't use DTML to do this... you need to instead use Python by
constructing an External Method.  Please see the External Method HowTo
at http://www.zope.org/Documentation/How-To/ExternalMethods

You may want to pick up a copy of "Learning Python" by Mark Lutz and
David Ascher (O'Reilly Books) also...