[Zope] can't log in to manage

Barry Smoke barry@arhosting.com
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 10:22:28 -0600

Well.....here's something even stranger......
I checked out these installation instructions...and even though they weren't
for the rpm, I was able to check to make sure the rpm was doing everything
it was supposed to be.....
The rpm installed just fine....though some of the file locations are
different.

I took the same zope src rpm, and rebuilt it on my machine at home.   This
worked fine, I was able to log in, and manage zope.....but I still can not
at work....
these are identical machines.....same version redhat....same version all
rpm's.
strange.......

Can anyone help me troubleshoot why i can't log in to my zope management?
I've compared the permissions on the two machines.....
I can't find what's up.

The only thing different is that on the work machine, I had installed the
1.10.3 Zope rpm first.....but I removed it, so there shouldn't have been any
problems....

Thanks,
Barry Smoke