[Zope] Parents solution

Ragnar Beer rbeer@uni-goettingen.de
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 09:17:29 +0100

That's exactly what I do but I found out that searching a huge
textfile without threads is a pain in the butt. I have one file with
all the archives and search it with emacs. Perhaps there's a way to
do this better?

A couple of days ago Sam Gendler wrote: "I have been saving copies of
all responses to questions like this, that are asked SO frequently by
newbies.  I have about 40 questoins answered now."

Wouldn't it be nice if some people would just like him collect
postings topic-specifically and without even putting them together to
a howto just put them somewhere where they could be accessed easily
under a catchword?

Ragnar