[Zope] Has anyone interfaced Zope/python to CyberCash or a similar credi t card processing solution?

Jochen Haeberle listen@MIDRAS.de
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 13:31:08 +0100

Jay,

Unfortunately I have not... but I am very much in need of it. I have
-at last- got a contract from a bank to do CyberCash, but meanwhile
my whole situation has changed... I would like to do this in Zope, so
probably most of the available code (Perl/Linux Binaries...) is not
so much help.

I would most be interested in having a CyberCash solution at the moment.

If I can be of any help... let me know

Jochen