[Zope] import problem cvs -> 2.1.4

Ray Van Dolson lists@firetail.org
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 22:23:58 -0800 (PST)

I have a package installed and running on a cvs release of Zope and would
like to move it over to an installation running 2.1.4.  I exported the
package (it's PTK btw) and ftp'd it over to the new site.  When i try to
import <filename>.zexp it bombs out saying:

Error Type: AttributeError
Error Value: 'string' object has no attribute 'Splitter'

along with a slew of Traceback info which I can post.. :)  This same file
reimports nicely into the cvs version.  My question is, are there
significant differences between Zope cvs (last week's cvs release btw) and
Zope 2.1.4 that would make this import impossible?  The same version of
PTK are installed on both sites btw.

Thanks for any feedback.
Ray Van Dolson

ps: i'd update the 2.1.4 server to cvs, but I don't have access to change
the folder its installed in right now.