[Zope] Zope Debugging

James W. Howe jwh@allencreek.com
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 11:39:05 -0500

In an effort to figure out why I have broken objects, I've been trying to
understand how various parts of Zope work.  What I would like to do is
simply put some form of write statement in the python code and have
information printed to a log file which I could review later.  At the
present time I'm just trying to figure out where things are happening and I
don't want to stop execution.   On a related manner, is there a way in
Python to print a traceback but continue execution?  For example, I might
want to get to some point in the program and have a traceback which would
help me figure out how I got to that point.  Again, I don't want to stop
execution.

Thanks.

James W. Howe				mailto:jwh@allencreek.com
Allen Creek Software, Inc.		pgpkey: http://ic.net/~jwh/pgpkey.html