[Zope] Autohandlers like in Mason ...

Ramarao Kanneganti rama@savera.com
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 12:01:35 -0500

Hi,

I am trying to convert a HTML::Mason powered site into Zope powered site. It
uses autohandlers heavily so that any HTML file uploaded would get a header
and footer and some other nifty features.

I know that you can define standard_header and footer to do similar things
in Zope. But it means people need to include them using DTML in the files. I
am wondering if there is a way to force all the content under a particular
folder or path to go through an auxiliary program. In the minimal case, I
would be satisfied with something like Apache::Sandwich.

I would like to know if there is some product that does what I want.

Thanks,
Rama