[Zope] Calling a ZSQL methods from an external method

Nick Garcia ngarcia@codeit.com
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 10:34:55 -0800

J C Lawrence wrote:

> Would someone who is successfully calling a ZSQL methods from an
> external method mind dropping me their recipe?  I'm following the
> HOW-TO exactly, but it keeps complaining that I can't find my
> database connector (and is using the wrong name to find it).

There isn't any special trick to it.  The external method takes self as
an argument, and in the code I just call self.sqlMethod().

Is it possible that you have another ZSQL Method somewhere with the same
name and a different database connector?

--
Nick Garcia | ngarcia@codeit.com
CodeIt Computing | http://codeit.com