[Zope] problem with ZCatalog

Dyon Balding dyon@adroitnet.com.au
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 13:22:47 +1100

Hi,
I'm having some problems getting my ZCatalog to work.  I have a number
of objects in the catalog, which are indexed using a number of FieldIndex
and TextIndex indexes.  This seems to work, however I am having trouble
with the TextIndex.  It appears to only index words up until an occurrence
of the word 'not', and ignores any words in the property after that.

It seems weird that noone has noticed this before, so maybe I have made
an error in my code but it seems unlikely.  I am inheriting from ZCatalog
and the FieldIndexes behave as expected, it's just the TextIndex that
stuffs up.

Any ideas?

thanks
-d

--
                            Dyon Balding, email: dyon@adroitnet.com.au
                           work: +613 98888522, mobile: +61 0414992604