[Zope] dtml-in question

Guy Davis davis@arc.ab.ca
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 16:15:58 -0700

I am allowing the user to generate properties consisting of lines for a
folder.  I don't know the id of these properties at design time, but I
can get them at run time.  For example, a  the name of a property called
comps, is set into listVar by iterating through a master list.

<dtml-call "REQUEST.set('listVar', _['sequence-item'])">

Note that I now have listVar = 'comps'.  However, the user will actually
have created a comps property previously and I want to iterate through
it.

<dtml-in comps>

How can I do this if I have the name stored as a string in listVar.
What should the <dtml-in> tag look like?  Thanks.

--
       Guy Davis    mailto:davis@arc.ab.ca
  (403) 210-5334    Alberta Research Council