[Zope] OpenFlow 0.2 and some ideas about workflow on Zope

Paolo Bizzarri p.bizzarri@icube.it
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 12:44:18 +0100

Hi everybody,

first of all, just to know everybody that OpenFlow
0.2 has been released. I have included all the
relevant portion of a workflow model. The classes
defined should allow to build a workflow model in
a most complete way.

The url is:

http://sourceforge.net/project/?group_id=2370

Now I have to take into account the engine part of
the workflow itself (instantiation of process
modells, activation, termination, interaction with
other applications, etc.)

I am thinking to a separate product wrt, so that
you would have:

- the Repository, where you mantain your object
definitions,

- the Engine, that take care of managing the
instances themselves.

What do you think about it ?

Regards

Paolo

--
Paolo Bizzarri - Responsabile Marketing  I3 Icube
Srl