[Zope] manage_tabs

Dyon Balding dyon@adroitnet.com.au
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 16:53:36 +1100

On Wed, Feb 09, 2000 at 01:51:34PM +1100, Dyon Balding wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a manage_options with the following entry:
>
> {'label':'Images', 'action':'manage_images'},
>
> and when i click on the tab, the tab is highlighted correctly.
>
> I also have a form on that page, whose action is manage_addImage. The
> manage_addImage method returns self.manage_access(self, REQUEST) to
> get the same view back to the user.  However the url is now
> manage_addImage not manage_images, and the 'Images' tab is no longer
> highlighted, instead the first tab is highlighted.
>
> Is there a way to 'alias' a url to a particular tab?

deafening silence. oh well.

Is this valid?  Without digging through manage_tabs.dtml or Management.py,
I wondering whether this is an acceptable method?

        manage_options =  (
                {'label':'View','action':''},
                {'label':'Contact Info', 'action':'manage_contact'},
                {'label':'Contact Info', 'action':'manage_editContactInfo'},
                )

-d

--
                            Dyon Balding, email: dyon@adroitnet.com.au
                           work: +613 98888522, mobile: +61 0414992604