[Zope] Owner role in zope 2.1.3

Cornelis J. de Brabander brabander@fsw.LeidenUniv.nl
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 15:58:25 +0100

I have a zope powered educational application that allows authenticated
users to create subfolders and to upload documents of various types. In the
2.0.0 version of my application local roles of owner were attached to these
user created folders and documents, featuring the user responsible. In the
2.1.3 version of zope the owner local role is only created in documents and
not in user created folders. Bug or feature? The behaviour of the
application depends to some extent on ownership. Or did I miss something
while upgrading? I just copied data.fs.*
cb