[Zope] Parents

Pedro Silva Pedro Silva" <pedro.silva@ruido-visual.pt
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 16:36:06 -0000

Hi,

I need to know which link is calling one page.
What I mean is, for example:

        I had a page with many links:

            Group1
                sub1        link to messages page (msg_subgroup)
                sub2        link to messages page (msg_subgroup)
                sub3        link to messages page (msg_subgroup)

            Group2
                sub1        link to messages page (msg_subgroup)
                sub2        link to messages page (msg_subgroup)
                sub3        link to messages page (msg_subgroup)

    All the subs are links to msg_subgroup.
    In msg_subgroup, will appear the messages in which sub from which group

        Example:
                Group1 - Sub 1
                    Messages:
                        1 - dtml-tree
                        2 - dtml-if

                Group1 - Sub 2
                    Messages:
                        1 - dtml-in
                        2 - dtml-let

        And so on.

Now, how can I in the msg_subgroup, know which link call this DTML Method? I
know that is with PARENTS[something], but I don't understand how this work.

Can anyone help me with this?

Please send your answers to: psilva@ruido-visual.pt

Thanks,

Pedro