[Zope] help

technology@mylinuxisp.com technology@mylinuxisp.com
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 15:23:23 -0600

I want to take data from a form and send it to a dtml method.
this is dtml-doc-doc

<form action="method1">
<input type = "checkbox" value="true">
<input type="text" name="string">
<input type="submit" value="submit">

what is my dtml method going to look like?

I want to set parent folder property equal to string. and I want to build a
new page based upon the values from radio buttons and check boxes. Or even
submit a string to a query based on the form data.

I have having trouble with the dtml method syntax.

I am thinking

<dtml-let-let property = string> </dtml-let-let-let>
<dtml-call-call dbquery(string)>

etc.

So in method1 how do I set <dtml-var-var var1> = string from the form.

also how do I set the parent folder property <dtml-var-var property> = string.

thanks

technology@mylinuxisp.com