[Zope] tree control on an internally linked table

Graham Chiu anon_emouse@hotmail.com
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 19:21:17 +1200

In article <200002150501.QAA05051@mbuna.arbhome.com.au>, Anthony Baxter
<anthony@interlink.com.au> writes

>> Thanks.  I thought there was something about this on the Zope.org site,
>> but looking under sql or tree failed to find this document.
>
>ah, to heck with it. I'll whack it into the catalog (with big
>note at the top that it's still incomplete).

Well, your example was a lot easier than the contortions I was going
thru before putting conditionals within the sqlquery.  It worked well.
The only change I had to make to my table was to change the top level
parent from  a blank to a '0' as Zope didn't like the blank in the
conditional.

-------
Regards,        Graham Chiu
gchiu<at>compkarori.co.nz