[Zope] Zope job in New York

Itamar Shtull-Trauring itamar@attable.com
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 11:30:48 +0200

@Table.com is a fast-track Internet venture. Founded by leading members
of the New York publishing and media community, the site will be
launched in April, and will undoubtedly become the leading destination
vertical portal for people interested in food and entertaining.

@Table.com's editorial and marketing offices are in New York and
technology offices in Israel. All our software development is done in a
free software GNU/Linux environment. Our web site application
development tool is Digital Creations' Zope.

We are currently looking for an application programmer with experience in
developing web-based database applications for our New York office.
Knowledge of Python (and Zope) is a plus, though not required.
We are open to talking to people with diverse backgrounds.

We are also looking for programmers for our Israeli office.

If you are interested please email me at itamar@atTable.com.

--
Itamar Shtull-Trauring,  itamar@atTable.com
@Table.com