[Zope] Is this a bug with multiple selection lists?

Michiel Toneman toneman@phil.uu.nl
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 12:49:41 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 15 Feb 2000, Itamar Shtull-Trauring wrote:

> Michiel Toneman wrote:
> >
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I encountered some strange behaviour with multiple selection
> > lists in the properties form. If I deselect all items and
> > submit the properties I get the following error:
> >
> > Error Type: TypeError
> > Error Value: string member test needs char left operand
>
> Upgrade Zope to the latest version - this was fixed a while back.

I took the trouble to upgrade our site from Zope-2.1.2 to
Zope-2.1.4, but alas, no dice! There is another bug in
Zope-2.1.0 that makes it impossible to create multiple selections
at all, and produces the same error output.

Any suggestions?

Greetings,

Michiel Toneman

P.S. I'm not too comfortable running a beta version at this moment.

--
From a Sun Microsystems bug report (#4102680):
 "Workaround: don't pound on the mouse like a wild monkey."