[Zope] easy tree question

Oliver Wrede owrede@khm.de
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 14:08:52 +0100

How to hide tree items which do not have a title?

As a newbie I still have some problems in understanding when to use
objectnames, functions, namespace-prefixes in different DTML attributes.

So after going through all the documents about the tree-tag, I could not
figure above out via trial&error...

What I understand is

a) that it has to be a certain expression either in the expr,
   branches oder branches_expr attribute (but which?)

b) it has to be more that just smomething like expr="title",
   within the tree-tag, because _this_ title in particular is
   only one specific (the one of the document the tree tag is
   in)

c) To get the title of each iteration-object in the tree, I
   have to put a function somewhere in the tree-tag, which
   retrieves the local title of the current tree-object
   (but I couldn't figure that out.. getattr() or getitem()?
   what syntax?)

Any hints welcome...

Oliver

.. Oliver Wrede
.. owrede@khm.de

.. Academy of Media Arts, Cologne
.. Peter-Welter-Platz 2 . 50676 Koeln, Germany
.. http://www.khm.de
.. ICQ# 6580315
.. PGP 6.0 Fingerprint:
.. 922C FFA2 9A07 5B8E CB2A  10A2 C370 6A62 2232 196C