[Zope] Apache? Proxy? PCGI? ZServer?

Evan Simpson evan@4-am.com
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 08:54:45 -0600

----- Original Message -----
From: Jochen Haeberle <listen@MIDRAS.de>
> >Not *too* much, I hope.  The only "conflict" which I am certain still
exists
> >in v1.0.0 is between virtual hosts trying to access the same ZCatalog.
>
> ZPhotoAlbum for example uses an index_html method to redirect users
> to the correct page and this renders the path based on the PATH_INFO,
> which does not seem to be modified by SiteAccess

True, I spoke a bit too strongly.  I suppose I should say that I know of no
other conflict between SiteAccess and "well-behaved" Zope code :-)  Anyone
using any REQUEST fields other than BASEn, URLn, and absolute_url to
construct links should think about what *else* might break their code in the
future.

Cheers,

Evan @ 4-am & digicool