[Zope] Re: Re: [Zope] WorldPilot Calendar function error

M. Adam Kendall mak@kha0s.org
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 11:06:40 -0500 (EST)

On 18-Feb-2000 WorldPilot Helpers wrote:
>> Jack Ungerleider wrote:
>> > while and I can't seem to get around the following problem. Whenever I add
>> > an event to the calendar I get the error message and traceback shown
>> > below.
>>
>> I'll confirm this. I've been getting it since the betas.
>> It seems to happen whenever I go to access a shared calendar.
>> :(
>
> I'd like to look into the problem.
> Does you calendar work when you look into your own?
> Do you only get an error when accessing a shared calendar?

I can tell you that it happens when accessing your own calendar as well
after you've added an event.  Also, if you do happen to get your calendar
displayed, the date is off by two days.  So for instance, if Today is
Fri, Feb 18, the 18th would be red on the small calendar down the side,
yet at the Top it would read as   Wednesday, February 16th.

--
M. Adam Kendall         |
mak@kha0s.org           |  "There's never enough time to do