[Zope] ZDiscussions ... how to install ?

Darcy Clark darcyc@engin.umich.edu
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 15:16:08 -0500

I note that someone has already asked this question
(http://www.egroups.com/list/zope/md1584078544.html), but I have to ask
it again as I have run into exactly the same barrier.

I downloaded ZDiscussions 0.2.0 and installed everything as per
instructions - as per instructions I also read the included readme's
with the package. Unfortunately, I still don't grasp exactly how to use
ZDiscussions....I got Confera to work....I can add both from my Add
menu, but only Confera supplies something that is renderable. Adding a
"ZDiscussion" seems to add a folder but no obvious hints on exactly what
happens next are apparent. I have a sneaking suspicion that are we
supposed to generate our own methods to render the ZDiscussion content....?

cheers,

Darcy
Ph: (734) 764 3377
Email: darcyc@engin.umich.edu
'If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate'
..... Steven Wright